[Twisted-Python] Is it just me ....

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Thu Jul 10 03:04:55 MDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm at mithrandr.moria.org> wrote:

> I've tried to do my part in writing things like bannergrab, stikiwiki,
> and tnntprss, but I really have no idea if they're good examples of how
> to write things, so I can't really punt them.

It's fairly simple to find out: put them up on the web, announce them
here. You will likely get more commentary than you ever wanted and
will possibly lead to better docs [so we can prevent people from
making the same mistakes] and better code [if we find out our interfaces
don't suit the way people actually use stuff]. It would also, if you
actually read comments and act on them, lead to an improvement of
your examples.

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.