[Twisted-Python] Passing mx.DateTime objects to PB

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Wed Jul 16 11:49:07 EDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Egor Cheshkov <egor at iplus.ru> wrote:

> Hello! Another beginner's question. How can I pass mx.DateTime objects to and
> from PB remote method calls? Should I create a subclass of mx.DateTime and
> pb.Copyable?

A. Did everyone drink copying juice today or something? Stop copying classes,
people. Most of the time, you want remote references. Really.

B. In both cases, you can go either the inheritance or the containment
route. Which one you take is up to you.

C. It doesn't appear that Jelly or PB support components, precluding
that strategy. Am I wrong? Is there a way to use components?
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.