[Twisted-Python] Problem with Twisted on Windows XP

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Jul 14 15:29:21 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:25:33 +0200
Rudy Schockaert <Rudy.Schockaert at pandora.be> wrote:

> Thanks you very much Itamar. It is indeed that crappy WIndows telnet
> client. I should have known better.
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to mention this in the docs?

Well, then we'd have to make a list of all the ways Windows sucks in
every document we wrote, and that would be far too time consuming.

Anyway, does it work with PuTTy? If not we may have a bug. And I suppose
working with windows telnet client is a semi-worthwhile goal. Add an
issue to the bug tracker perhaps? http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
http://www.zoteca.com -- Python & Twisted consulting