[Twisted-Python] Storage for a NNTP-server?

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Sat Jul 12 06:39:50 EDT 2003

Was wondering what I can use for storage for a NNTP-server? I'd like all of
my data to be kept in one place, data for a website, this news-server and
whatever else I might think of .... storing. Is that possible?

Would it be possible to require authentication for a few given groups, --
not all but some ?

I was wildly inspired by tnttprss.py I found on this list a few days back.
That was cool. But I don't want cog and/or pybsddb, because I allready got a
SQL-database running.

Best regards,
Thomas