[Twisted-Python] simultaneously acting as a server and a client

Don Hiatt don at motorola.com
Tue Jul 8 18:01:07 EDT 2003

Howdy twisters, :)

I implemented a client using the ClientFactory which
connects to a server and sends requests and receives
replies. I currently have a simple command line interface
but would like to replace it with a webserver. Basically
what I would like to do is, start the webserver, connect
to another server, and when the user requests a specific
url, I would use the clientfactory to send the request
and then render the response in html.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I might go about doing
this?

Thanks for you time.

Cheers,

don