[Twisted-Python] ANN: CVSToys 1.0.5

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 30 09:54:36 MST 2003

CVSToys 1.0.5 is out, for the fixing of the IRC bots which get knocked
offline -- they now do reconnect again.  Once again I had to hack
twisted.im to make this possible, so we have more version creep and you
will be needing a Twisted 1.0.2 to take advantage of this latest CVSToys
release.

There have also been some fixes relating to freshcvs.tap
persistability.  If you have had problems with starting from a
freshcvs-shutdown.tap in the past, try again with this version, and let
me know how it goes.

Share and enjoy,

 - Kevin

--
The moon is waning crescent, 4.9% illuminated, 27.4 days old.