[Twisted-Python] [graeme_matthew at hotmail.com: [Python-au] Twisted Rocks !!!!!]

Andrew Bennetts andrew-pythonau at puzzling.org
Sun Jan 26 19:15:55 MST 2003

This is from the python-au mailing list... I thought people might like to
know that we've got yet another happy "customer" ;)

The other thing I find amazing is the "about 5 minutes to understand" -- but
then the docs are much better than when I first used Twisted :)

-Andrew.

----- Forwarded message from Graeme Matthew <graeme_matthew at hotmail.com> -----