[Twisted-Python] Re: ZEO/Twisted?

Mario Ruggier mario at ruggier.org
Sun Jan 19 18:19:21 MST 2003

Hi,

fyi, in case you might not be aware of it... an interesting bridge for
postgres (in
particular, but not only) was announced a few days ago  (on daily
python-url,
http://www.pythonware.com/daily/index.htm  2003-01-14, titled "Modeling
Framework, an object-relational bridge for Python", by Sébastien
Bigaret).
It is currently kind of bolted to Zope, but would be very interesting to
have it also available for twisted.

mario