[Twisted-Python] [OT] PyCon accomodation?

Travis B. Hartwell nafai at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jan 5 00:39:48 MST 2003

<snip>
> Well, I'm planning on staying all week at a cheapie motel-6 or super-8
> or something. There's a chance Nafai'll room with me, and the more the
> merrier. No internet at those, though, afaik :-)

Yes, that's the plan.  So count me in on this budget motel shopping
spree.  I guess I'll have to suffer through dialup at these places, as
I have an ISP that is nationwide.  But the idea is to be able to
afford to go.  My current plan is to fly out Monday afternoon/evening
or Tuesday morning and leave Saturday morning.

Keep me informed if I'm not on IRC!

Nafai