[Twisted-Python] We have Apple's ear

Cory Dodt corydodt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 18:15:00 EST 2003

Not really . . . but _I_ do, and you have my ear.

If you could ask Apple to change stuff which would make your life easier
as a Python developer, what would you ask?

Sometime in the next 2 weeks I'm going to be talking directly to an Apple
sales engineer (or equivalent) about getting my needs met.  Apple wants my
organization to hurry and port our product to the Mac, and the person I'll
be talking to will be taking requests for ways they can help us do that.

The product is being built on a foundation of pyopenssl, cog, pybsddb,
pycrypto, and twisted.  Are any of these less than perfect on a Mac?  Are
there specific ways Apple can help make this situation better?

I'll take the best suggestions and bring them to light when I have my
conversation.  Thanks for any help!