[Twisted-Python] PyCon Devel Sprint

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 17 14:05:52 EST 2003

Who wants to participate in the development sprint before PyCon? (The
24th and 25th of March.) It will require a fee, which will be less
than $50, estimated. I'll put together the sprint proposal and submit
it once I know how many people we can expect. Reply here or mention it
to me on IRC and I'll add your name to the list (along with a vote for
what we should hack on in particular, if you've got one).

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/