[Twisted-Python] Large project (IMS) architecture

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Thu Jan 16 09:44:35 EST 2003

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 02:47 pm, Rick Richardson wrote:
> What is people's preference? A centralized object center and RMI? Or
> purely central data and all logic on the client?

You may want to look at the PyPerSyst project as well:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pypersyst/

PyPerSyst provides simple, robust persistence for Python objects. Note that
the files are currently available only in CVS, and SourceForge has
anonymous CVS shut down at the moment.

We recently added support for Pyro, which gives you client/server RMI-like
remote access. You can find Pyro here:

  http://pyro.sourceforge.net/

I'd like to add support for Twisted as well, but I don't know when that will
happen. Help from Twisted folks would be greatly appreciated.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien