[Twisted-Python] [OT] PyCon accomodation?

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Jan 4 21:22:19 EST 2003

Hi all...

I'm intending on going to PyCon (http://www.python.org/pycon/), but I'm not
sure where I should stay for the week -- the places at
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyConAccommodation sound very
expensive to my Australian dollars :)

Basically I'm looking to do this on the cheap; the airfare is expensive
enough... ideally, I'd probably share a room in a budget hotel with someone.
This has the bonus that they could help a clueless Aussie traveller find his
way around ;)

So, who's going to PyCon, and do they have any ideas on where I could stay?
I'd probably be looking to stay from Sunday night 23rd (so I could attend
the code sprint) through to Saturday the 29th, although I haven't thought
this out in detail.

-Andrew.