[Twisted-Python] PATCH? /doc/api/index.html

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jan 4 18:28:55 EST 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 04:08:48PM +0000, Lee Harr wrote:
> Am I just using the wrong tool for browsing local
> docs, or is this a reasonable thing to want?

Well, the actual releases come with the API documentation in
doc/api. CVS version does not, because the API docs are
auto-generated. If you want to generate them yourself from CVS, and
you have epydoc installed (http://epydoc.sf.net), the command is
"./admin/epyrun -o doc/api" (from your base Twisted/
directory). Otherwise, just either use the website or get the latest
release (we have TwistedDocs tarballs as well as a twisted-doc debian
package, if you only want to install that).

> I think it would be nice to have a /doc/index.html
> which points to the website also.

I'll apply that.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/