[Twisted-Python] Jelly rocks! ... and a question ...

Steve Waterbury waterbug at beeblebrox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 4 16:37:50 EST 2003

Hi Glyph and Twisted Gurus,

First, thanks for the nice work on jelly, which has been
very good to us in our xmlrpc interface development.
I was a little apprehensive about how it might react
to nesting, but I shouldn't have worried -- it doesn't even
break a sweat jellying and unjellying objects with 3 levels
of nesting ...!  :^)

Second: what's the latest twisted thinking on
"best practice" for transfering bulk data (aka "file upload")
in an xmlrpc or soap context?  (Yes, you've given me your
thoughts on this before ... just checking to see if there's
any new, er, twists ...)

Cheers,
-- Steve.