[Twisted-Python] Criticism requested: <q>Extending Lore</q>

Cory Dodt corydodt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 12:13:08 MST 2003

I just added a new howto titled "Extending the Lore Documentation System"
(extend-lore.html).  It is currently incomplete, but it walks you through
a complete simple example for adding new LaTeX spitters.

Let me know if there are any more topics that deserve coverage (other than
the unfinished headings already there).  Also point out typos, grammatical
errors, broken example code, and tell me if you're having a bad day.

Thanks!