[Twisted-Python] Re: In Defense of Taps

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Feb 12 16:34:58 MST 2003

On Wednesday, Feb 12, 2003, at 17:43 America/New_York,
screwtape at froup.com wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 03:43:25PM -0000, Moshe Zadka wrote:
>
>  - coil: What's it good for? It doesn't appear to be some kind of
>    wrapper around the Windows Registry or GConf or XML storage or
>    anything.

Never used COIL, but here's a python wrapper for the windows registry
that I wrote and have used successfully in a couple projects (2.2+
only).  You may find it useful since you use a lot of windows at work?

I'll transparently pickle/unpickle anything you want to put in the
registry that doesn't make sense as a native registry datatype.