[Twisted-Python] Will twisted be using generators new in Python 2.3?

Dmitry Litovchenko kwaker at uch.net
Mon Feb 10 22:19:23 MST 2003

Hello Andrew,

Tuesday, February 11, 2003, 4:06:02 AM, you wrote:

AB> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 07:33:54PM -0500, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>> need to support 2.1.  As far as I know, we need to have full support
>> for 2.1 as long as Zope requires it.

AB> And also many systems still only have 2.1, e.g. Debian stable (woody).

Okay, next question. I am highly interested in non-standard control
flow in Python, which was implemented in stackless python, which
(stackless python I mean) seems to be discontinued or at least very
slowly updated. Does anyone know when will these appear in standard
Python.

These control flows seem to make things much simpler.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                            mailto:kwaker at uch.net