[Twisted-Python] Twisted performance.

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Mon Feb 10 13:37:22 MST 2003

Hi all.

So, I'm wondering if Twisted can handle /really/ heavy load.  I was
reading the archives and I couldn't really find many threads on it
(actually, just one, and it didn't give me what I wanted).

Does anybody out there have any stories to tell about thousands of
persistent connections or hundreds of megabytes of throughput?  I'm
particularly interested in how many connections per second your Twisted
application can handle and, obviously, what hardware you are running it
on.

Thanks,

Erik.