[Twisted-Python] PyCon Logistics

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Feb 11 20:49:11 EST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 12:54:02PM +1100, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 07:12:34PM -0600, Allen Short wrote:
> >
> > Chris and I have been looking at hotels in the D.C. area with an eye
> > towards affordability and proximity to GWU: the best we've found so
> > far is a Best Western in Arlington: assuming 3 to a room, it'll be
> > around $30/night/person.
>
> Thank you!
>
> So, who's going to do this?  I need someone to share a room with :)

How about you, me, and Nafai? Just give me confirmation and I'll
register for the three of us.

Speaking of registering -- if anybody's going to register soon, please
either 1) wait until Allen or I register first or 2) make sure you
explain that a bunch of PyCon attendees will be staying at this
hotel. The idea is that we can all get adjacent rooms; whoever is
registering to stay can just say "Please put me near other PyCon
attendees".

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/