[Twisted-Python] giving talks

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Feb 7 18:26:43 EST 2003

It occurs to me that some of you may not have read
http://perl.plover.com/yak/presentation/samples/notes.html
which is 'how to give a talk' for Perl conferences, which maps
pretty nicely to Python conferences as well.  I most certainly
wouldn't do everything that this person suggests.  Bathroom humour
is not going to work for me.  But it is good to read, so that when
you _don't_ do things his way, you know why you aren't.  And most
of this paper is very good advice I wish I had before I gave my
first, or 10th speech in public.

good luck, and hope this wasn't too far off topic,
Laura