[Twisted-Python] Subversion

Robert Church rc at pgdn.org
Wed Dec 31 17:11:38 MST 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 06:55:25PM -0500, Itamar Shtull-Trauring quipped:
> Currently in beta. Atomic commits, real support for renames, folders,
> etc..
>
> Can do both anon and logged in access without apache (ssh and pserver
> style).
>
> Has emacs mode. Has windows clients (e.g. TortoiseSVN, VS.NET
> integration). Has cvs importer. viewcvs supports it.
>
> I say we switch when it hits 1.0.

Subversion is wonderful. I use it for all of my code, and for a lot of
my configuration files. I haven't really had any problems either.

You should be able to run SVN and CVS side-by-side, though one of the
repositories would probably have to be read-only.