[Twisted-Python] Help with child Resources

Samuel Reynolds sam at SpinwardStars.com
Sat Dec 6 11:00:30 MST 2003

<newbie-alert />

I'm trying to serve a resource with child resources within
a subdirectory of a directory served via "mktap web".

The url http://mydomain/myPath properly serves the root
resource, RootResource, from index.rpy.

The url http://mydomain/myPath/mysub returns
"404 - No Such Resource".

My resource classes and index.rpy are defined in the
attached files.

I tried changing isLeaf to 1 in RootResource, to force
the render method to be called instead of attempting to
find the sub-resource, but got the same result, so I
suspect that the search for the sub-path resource is
happening before RootResource is reached.

I suspect I've missed something relatively simple, but
I'm new to Twisted. Can someone point out what I'm
doing wrong?

Thanks.

- Sam