[Twisted-Python] PyCon submissions now accepted

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Dec 15 15:09:26 EST 2003

Dear Python User:

I am pleased to be able to announce that the submission
process for PyCon DC 2004 is now open. Please direct your
browser to

    http://submit.pycon.org/

and create your account by entering your email address and
leaving the password field blank - a password will be sent
to you by email, and you can submit your paper!

Please remember that your submissions should ideally be in
a single file, containing HTML or the reStructured Text
format. Ultimately we would like to publish all
accepted papers on the web, and these rules should make it
easier to do so. Send enquiries about other formats to

    pycon-organizers at python.org

If your paper is accepted and you prepare an electronic
presentation (in PDF, PythonPoint or PowerPoint) we will
also happily publish that on the web site when PyCon is over.

We are interested in any and all submissions about uses of
Python and the development of the language. Since there is
expected to be a strong educational community presence for
the next PyCon, teaching materials of various kinds are also
encouraged.

Please help us to make the next PyCon even better than the
first one. See you in March!

Sincerely

Steve Holden
Chairman