[Twisted-Python] PATCH: psycopg support in test_enterprise.py

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Sun Dec 14 12:23:08 EST 2003

Il dom, 2003-12-14 alle 17:45, Dave Peticolas ha scritto:
> Thanks for the patch. I'm happy to add tests for other dbms's
> as well. It is in now with one minor change -- the original
> patch was setting PostgresTestCase.skip in one code path and
> I changed it to PsycopgTestCase.skip.

argh. and i was accused of rape'n'paste just 24h ago... :)
thank you very much for including my patch.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  "Yes, your honour, I have RSA encryption code tattood on my penis.
   Shall I show the jury?"                                     -- <dark>