[Twisted-Python] Support for ICMP / traceroute ?

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Wed Aug 13 16:34:50 MDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Tommi Virtanen <tv at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> 	Parts of it may require you to extend Twisted, but that
> 	doesn't mean it would be impossible, or even hard.

To clarify what Tommi said: few things [except actual bugs, which
hopefully we don't have] will force you to actually *modify*
Twisted. You may need to write new network code, but stuff like
reactor.{listen,connect}With will hopefully save you from having
to actually modify Twisted.

--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.