[Twisted-Python] Help needed with SMTP service

Rudy Schockaert Rudy.Schockaert at pandora.be
Mon Aug 4 09:07:02 MDT 2003

Hi,

The more I try to grasp how the twisted.mail package works, the more I
get confused. I sure must learn a lot more about the internals of twisted.

What I want to do looks very simple, but somehow I can't find the
correct the way.
I want to create a service that accepts messages, and for each message
checks if the recipients exist in a dict. If the recipient exists, the
message should be attached to a new message with
table[originalRecipient] as the new recipient.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I don't ask for a complete
solution, just for some guidelines.

TIA,

Rudy