[Twisted-Python] Surprises in twisted.web.woven

Donovan Preston dp at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Aug 3 14:20:57 MDT 2003

Alex channelled me; he wrote the same response I would have. The
problem with directives not being handled on the outermost node
returned from a widget I consider a bug; it might be easy to fix (now;
it wasn't easy the way woven was structured before), if I find some
time to look into it.

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 8:37 AM, Alex Levy wrote:

> As far as chomping off docstrings, that's something you might want to
> add to
> the tracker <http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs>. I see it happening on
> my
> site as well, and Woven probably shouldn't be doing that.

I think you mean doctype, and this is a microdom bug, not a woven bug.

dp