[Twisted-Python] Re: Subclassing static.File

Rick Morrison ram at forefront-tech.com
Tue Aug 5 15:18:40 EDT 2003

Wow, that was fast! Thanks to all for the correction.

For the curious, I'm subclassing static.File.render() simply so that I can
dump the server.Request headers to see how twisted packages up the data for
a HTTP POST request, since I couldn't find that info in the twisted^H^Hy
little maze of documentation. If you'd like, when I'm finished with my
plunking around, perhaps I'll write up a few paragraphs on this that you can
drop into the pertinent doc files.

Rick