[Twisted-Python] SSL and Perspective Broker

Edmund Dengler edmundd at eSentire.com
Tue Aug 5 10:15:11 EDT 2003

Thanks! It would be helpful if the version number could appear as a footer
to each page, including the "How To" sections. With the API changing, it
is helpful to know if I am at least looking at some sane version :-).

Regards,
Ed