[Twisted-Python] SSL and Perspective Broker

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon Aug 4 19:37:50 EDT 2003

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:52:33 -0400 (EDT)
Edmund Dengler <edmundd at eSentire.com> wrote:

> I'm locking up again. It looks like it gets further than when I had my
> problems with 1.0.5. The client claims to have gotten a root reference
> (good, this is further), but the server does not show the attaching
> client. It looks like the client is blocking in the pb.logIn method.
>
> Twisted Version: 1.0.7alpha2

getObjectAtSSL is deprecated in CVS. If you can reproduce this with CVS
I'll be glad to take a look.

  # this is how it'd look:
  factory = pb.PBClientFactory()
  reactor.connectSSL("localhost", 8787, contextFactory, factory)
  deferredOfPerspective = factory.getPerspective("identity", "password",
perspective="joe")

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting