[Twisted-Python] twisted and wxPython 2.4.1.2

Michael Porter mporter at despammed.com
Fri Aug 1 14:49:04 EDT 2003

From: "Itamar Shtull-Trauring" <itamar at itamarst.org>

> On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:05:04 +0100
> "Michael Porter" <mporter at despammed.com> wrote:
>
> > If I change the demo to run with reactor.run(installSignalHandlers=0)
> > it works fine, but I'd prefer to have this enabled.
> >
> > The problem occurs with Python 2.2 or 2.3 with this version of
> > wxPython but it didn't occur with wxPython 2.3.2.1.
>
> As far as we can tell this is a wxPython bug - someone opened a report
> in the wxPython SF bug tracker, see if it's been resolved.

Ok, seems this isn't a twisted problem. As far as I can figure out from the
bug trackers (wxWindows ID 746099 and Python ID 762198) this has now been
fixed although it doesn't seem to have made it into the latest wxPython
binary and I can't find a way of finding out which bug IDs are fixed in a
release.

Hopefully it'll make its way through soon.

Thanks,

Mike.