[Twisted-Python] adapi.Connection._runQuery always does rollback()

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Sat Apr 26 11:33:25 MDT 2003

Il sab, 2003-04-26 alle 15:55, Eric C. Newton ha scritto:
> not understand the logic of always running a rollback even if the
> query is successful.  I would, instead, expect this:

i introduced such buglet but i thought it was fixed (see discussion on
this list some weeks ago).

> PS. This buglet brought to you by MySQL which does not support rollback(),
>     and tells you with an exception.

your adapter is b0rked. as per dbapi-2.0 document:

            Database modules that do not support transactions should
            implement this method with void functionality.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further