[Twisted-Python] Re: Twisted 1.0.4 - `html' .vs. `xhtml'

Francois Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Apr 22 07:50:53 MDT 2003

[Moshe Zadka]

> > P.S. - I'm using `links' by preference (fast startup and reasonable
> > image support), which `links' does not seem to support `.xhtml' files.

> Either fix links, or use a real browser like lynx or w3m.

So, in your opinion, any browser which does not grok `.xhtml' is not real?
Happily enough, my preferred non-real browser is very useful as it stands,
and it seems that `.xhtml' is still exceptional rather than the usual in
real life, for a tremendous lot of people.  Ah, religions, religions... :-)
I hope Twisted is its own goal, and not an occasion for random proletysm!