[Twisted-Python] Re: Re: hacking on flow

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 10 10:13:58 MDT 2003

Thank you for answering so quicly ! (did you slept enough ?? :p)

> I'll make a test like this for the flow module so that
> it's more clear.   This is such a *HUGE* improvement over
> what I was doing... thank you _so_ much extrepum.
>
> Best,
>
> ;) Clark

And thank you _so_ much Clark, this starts to make sence to me. When flow
will be finished, it would be a great part of Twisted, and a good
demonstration of generators. I habe great hopes in it :)

Just a question, where the QueryIterator is defined ? I can't find it in
your last post. (Flow just inheritate form object, QueryIterator would be
defined in object ?? hum...)

kind regards,
Philippe