[Twisted-Python] Twisted 1.0.4 - `html' .vs. `xhtml'

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Apr 21 22:53:31 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 10:28:03PM -0400, Christopher Armstrong wrote:

> On 2003.04.21 22:16, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
>
> > Yes, the '.html' should link to '.html'.  They '.html' files are the source
> > format for our documentation generation system that will process these to
> > '.xhtml' files, with various nice things done to them (including changing
> > the links to point to the .xhtml).
> >
> > This is actually a known problem (someone else reported this a couple of
> > days ago).  I'll take care of it in CVS later today.
>
> Do we need something like <a href="foo.html" munge="Don't!">...</a> ?

Maybe, but so far, no.  Lore doesn't munge links with / in them at the
moment, which is usually plenty.

I'm actually intending on changing that to munging all relative links, or
perhaps all relative links under the current working directory (but that
seems a touch too magical).  If I do that, then a class="no_munge" is
probably justified -- although I'd prefer a better name for it :)

-Andrew.