[Twisted-Python] Re: rewrite of flow.py completed

Philippe Lafoucrière lafou at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 12 03:12:08 EDT 2003

Clark C. Evans wrote:

> Ok.  The complete re-write of flow.py based on the work of
> extrepum ("Bob Ippolito") is finished, with a test case
> checked in.  This differs from extrepum's work [1] in
> some ways, but is almost identical in others.

Thank you so much Clark !
BTW, I'd like to test flow.py for my own student projects, but documentation
is in several threads on the newsgroup. Moreover, they are sometimes for
deprecated versions of flow.py. The best would be to write a little
tutorial, and include it in the HOWTO documentation. flow.py would be so
clear for most people.

I'd like to sea some real exemples with QueryIterator and the way to manage
several flow in an application.

If you need some help to write it, maybe I can write some specific parts.
But due to my poor english, this will be painful for me :-p

---
Philippe