[Twisted-Python] feature request for microdom

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Sep 25 19:28:16 MDT 2002

Not all xml comes from files, or has more than one line.. often with
over-network or mostly-human-unreadable-anyways xml you'll strip all
the whitespace, because you can always parse it and "toprettyxml()" it
if you need later on.

You only really want line numbers and stuff if it doesn't parse when
you throw the exception

-bob