[Twisted-Python] feature request for microdom

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Wed Sep 25 18:11:56 MDT 2002

Hey DOMmies,

Well, since we're using MicroDOM .. we might as well make it kick some
more ass. :)

In working with the Woven stuff, one thing that would help a lot in the
formatted failure pages is if the __repr__ of the objects wasn't just this:

   <twisted.web.microdom.Element instance at 0x83a76dc>

but maybe included other information about the element.  The best would
be to include the name of the file, the line number, the tag name and
any attributes. :)  But that might be asking for too much.

Is there some happy middle ground?

Still learning Python and Twisted or I'd do this myself.

Cheers,

  - Bruce