[Twisted-Python] version control, QA, branching ...

Itamar Shtull-Trauring twisted at itamarst.org
Thu Sep 12 07:48:02 MDT 2002

Laura Creighton wrote:

> Anders Qvist, quest at lysator.liu.se (the Project Lead for the Python-In-a-Tie
> Snake Farm was looking at Arch, and still is.)  I think he actually started
> chaning all the perl scripts to use python, but I don't know how far along
> that project got.

He should use Twisted ;)

Seriously, the built-in ssh and FTP server and client support is exactly
what you need, and someday we'll have WebDAV too. And it lets you make the
code cross-platform, and without dependency on Unix user-accounts.

Plus you can integrate IRC bot and emailing of commit notifications straight
into the server. And web based browsing ala viewcvs. And so on and so forth.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python, Twisted, Zope and Java consulting