[Twisted-Python] Can anyone recommend a sensible XML parser for Python?

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri Sep 6 10:36:12 MDT 2002

Hmm, I know that minidom has had some problems recently, but it has also
seen some good improvements. It sounds like you need more robust DOM
support--have you tried 4DOM? It's not as fast, but it does adhere to
the spec the best. Maybe (when you have time) if you let us know what
you expect to accomplish we can help out--the people in XML-SIG are some
of the sharpest in the community. Perhaps TREX or RELAX-NG would be more
suitable. I guess the only comforting thing I can say is that every
development community is experiencing growing pains when it comes to an
XML strategy.

Good luck,

Eron

--