[Twisted-Python] CVSToys 0.9.2.

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Sep 27 21:44:19 EDT 2002

CVSToys, the beast behind that cute little <cvs> bot you all know and
love, v0.9.2 is available for download.  At this point, having taken
care of the nasty business that happened when you reconfigured a server
that was running a PBService, I'm running low on known bugs.  So check
it out, help write tests, find more bugs!  Let me know if you see
anything which looks like it needs straightening out before 1.0.

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/acapnotic/wares/code/CVSToys/

Share and enjoy,

 - Kevin
(Acapnotic)

--
The moon is waning gibbous, 68.8% illuminated, 20.3 days old.