[Twisted-Python] Twisted 0.99.2rc5

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Thu Sep 26 20:26:50 EDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 10:44:36AM -0000, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> Dear Twisted Developers and Users,
>
> Due to some glitches, 0.99.2rc4 was missed, but we are more than
> proud to present the new and improved, 0.99.2rc5, the release candidate.

The links on the download page don't work.

Also, someone should change "currently available only from us" (with its
lack of punctuation or capitalisation) to "Release candidates are not
mirrored, so they are only available from twistedmatrix.com."  Or even
better, just delete that sentence entirely and make the links just work,
even if they do have to point to tm.com rather than sourceforge.

-Andrew.