[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] Document the likley consequence of non running of unit tests

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Mon Sep 23 21:28:29 EDT 2002

Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
 > On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:12:51 -0600, Bruce Mitchener <bruce at cubik.org>
 > wrote:
 >>It'd be nice to see some further constructive discussion of this.
 >>We'll also need to update the coding standard to reflect the usage
 >>of epydoc rather than HappyDoc as well.  There are probably other
 >>updates that could and should be made as well.

I thought that I answered that in that same email or one of the others
today. :)  http://epydoc.sf.net/

 > I agree.  Where is epydoc's pseudo-structured-text format documented?
 > Does the existing pipe-prefix convention for inline code samples still
 > work?

I _think_ that right now it just triggers a literal block which gets
rendered to HTML as a <pre class="literalblock">...</pre>

It'd be nice if that supported pretty-printing the source and all that,
but right now, there's no guarantee that it is Python source. (Like when
I got and put a quick HTML snippet in there, or SQL, or ...)

Patches for improving this are likely appreciated.

  - Bruce