[Twisted-Python] Creating an SSH client programatically with Twisted?

Max Schubert pythondork at cgi-works.com
Mon Oct 21 12:54:42 MDT 2002

Hi,

    I have been searching for a library to let me do SSH in python ...
    and came across Twisted ... I also found pyssh, but it doesn't
    support SSH sessions, just single command execution.

    I have looked at the documentation, the twisted.conch.ssh.* classes,
    and the test_conch.py script and am still having a hard time figuring
    out how to construct an SSH client using Twisted.

    Does anyone have pointers to examples or documentation that will help
    me do this?

    Thank you very much in advance for any help you can offer .. and thanks
    to the developers for creating an all-python SSH implementation!

Max