[Twisted-Python] viewStack breakage

Donovan Preston dp at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Oct 31 11:44:56 EST 2002

If you look in the commit, you'll see a comment about this problem...

         # This works for simple cases, unfortunately this widget
doesn't have
         # appropriate mvc stack -- it only has itself

I'm going to have to copy the stack each time I create a widget and
store it in the widget so that later when a widget gets a modelChanged
notification, the correct stuff is on the stack. Doing this will also
help with Deferreds -- they'll run in to the same problem right now,
when the deferred fires they won't have the proper things on the stack.

I might get to this today, but I might not.

Donovan