[Twisted-Python] Lampadas, the LDP document management system

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 22 11:22:39 EDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:06:42AM -0500, David Merrill wrote:
> I'm the lead developer on Lampadas, a document management system being
> built for the LDP and the Gnome Documentation Project. And of course
> anybody else who wants to use it.

Can you elaborate on what it does? "Document Management" doesn't
really scream "internet" at me, but you might say that a project I'm
working on (that's based on Twisted), TamTam, is somewhat aligned with
"document management". Also, generate-domdocs, the DOM-munging script
we use to generate documentation (based on XHTML content and
templates), also may be relevant (and it's getting better every month;
hopefully it'll be good enough to call it a separate project,
eventually).

I'm not promising to give a lot of help, but I'm interested, and just
coming out with it on the mailing list is probably the best strategy
for getting help. :)