[Twisted-Python] Re: [Twisted-commits] added docs

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Wed Oct 9 20:33:29 EDT 2002

> > I'm freaking impressed. These are some damned good docs -- thanks
> > tons.

Aw shucks. Thanks.. I'm glad you found them useful.

I'm going to try and edit them some more, make the twisted.cred examples a
bit more coherent.

Please let me know if you find ways in which they could be more helpful. I'm
trying to imagine a more "from the ground up" route to learning Twisted, and
intend to write more docs along that path. For me, the "writing servers" doc
was the best starting point, and my pb-tour doc was meant to follow that.

If you see something in twisted that you want to use but haven't figured out
how, let me know so I can add it to the list of stuff to look at.

thanks,
 -Brian