[Twisted-Python] test_names (and others!)

Jp Calderone exarkun at meson.dyndns.org
Sun Nov 24 03:51:48 MST 2002

  First, the new dataReceived method of IRCClient is breaking unit tests.
It's not obvious to me whether the method should be removed or the test
should be updated.

  Second, I've re-enabled test_names.  It still fails.  It fails due to my
inability to understand the proper way to set things up and tear them down,
though, not because t.names is broken :)  If someone who feels confident of
their pyunit skills could take a look, and give me some suggestions on how
to resolve the issue it's having, that'd be great.

  Jp

--
In the days when Sussman was a novice Minsky once came to him as he sat
hacking at the PDP-6. "What are you doing?" asked Minsky. "I am training a