[Twisted-Python] 'model' attribute is showing up in processed HTML

Donovan Preston dp at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Nov 1 10:41:34 EST 2002

Hmm. view= and controller= attributes are stripped off result nodes to
prevent infinite recursion, but I left the model= attributes in because
it's useful for debugging to see which model= a node was applied to, in
the output. There's no reason I couldn't strip it as well. Maybe I will
add a "strict" mode, because as I said it's useful for debugging to see
certain woven attributes in the output.

Maybe this is the time to create a unique woven namespace? <div
woven:model="foo" />? It seems like a lot more typing.

Donovan